You may not have climbed on a big yellow school bus with a sack lunch or a backpack, but your first week of Kindergarten was just as exciting as those other kids' who did! In your first five days of homeschool, you learned about shapes, colors, numbers and letters. We sang a little, danced a little and learned how to recite Matthew 19:14 from memory. You practiced your handwriting (which, by the way, is neater and more legible than some of your siblings!) and learned how to follow directions. Most importantly, you learned that God is at the center of everything, because history is actually HIS story. And, in the midst of all the fun this week, you made a BIG accomplishment.
YOU LEARNED TO READ!!!!
You've been a super little student this week, sweet boy. You are soaking up your lessons like a sponge, and I just love watching you. I am so glad I get to be your teacher! I can't think of any job I'd rather do.
Love,
Mommy
Mommy
3 comments:
I love the "Cherub" smile! I 'm so proud of your first week of school, and that MY child is your teacher! Love you! B
I am soooo proud of you and of those boys!
Love,
Daddy
Way to go Carter Dan! Glad you had a great first week. Be good for your teacher :)!
Post a Comment