Monday, March 10, 2008

Sick, But Sweet!


Dear Tori,
A couple of weeks ago, you gave me a big scare! The day before Daddy left to go out of town for Seminar, you came home from school sick. By that evening, you had a 104.7 fever! You were so pitiful. On Sunday afternoon, after sleeping almost 48 hours straight, you woke up only to pass out, which scared me half to death! I had to call an ambulance to come get you, because you lost all your color and I couldn't get you to wake up or talk to me. It was all a little scary, but you were such a big girl. The nurses at the hospital thought you were just too adorable! After a few hours in the ER and a lot of Gatorade, we were able to go home. Turns out, you were just very dehydrated from sleeping so much and not drinking enough. The next morning, I snapped this picture of you sitting at the kitchen table, wrapped in your Dora blanket. Even when you're sick, you are still cute!
Love, Mommy

No comments: