
My sweet babies,
Today we celebrated a most special day. Bright blue skies and a crisp, spring breeze ushered in a glorious Easter morning. We started the day with baskets full of goodies left by a sneaky "bunny." Then we changed into our Easter-best and headed to church to celebrate the true meaning of the day!
The candy and gifts that were showered upon you today by family and friends were wonderful. But, the BEST gift we received today was to remember the sacrifice that was made so that we can have eternal life! Jesus died and rose again so that we can be with Him in heaven some day. How awesome to celebrate His life and His Resurrection with our family and friends, knowing that because HE lives, we live!
Davis, I think you said it best. This evening, as we returned from a long day of holiday festivities, you told me, "Mommy, I feel like today was a blessed day from the Lord."
Indeed it was, little man. Thanks be to God for His son, His sacrifice, and His love!
Love, Mommy
Davis, I think you said it best. This evening, as we returned from a long day of holiday festivities, you told me, "Mommy, I feel like today was a blessed day from the Lord."
Indeed it was, little man. Thanks be to God for His son, His sacrifice, and His love!
Love, Mommy




No comments:
Post a Comment