
My little beach bums,
The good Lord was smiling on us when He allowed us to take a much needed vacation to New Smyrna Beach, FL. For the record........this might have been the most frugal vacation in the history of the world! Our condo was free (thanks to Daddy's work), we brought a lot of our own food, we used coupons when we ate out, we got a discount on our tickets to Kennedy Space Center, and we even visited a Goodwill store when we realized we needed another swimsuit for Jackson. Don't laugh - you know your mother never passes up a chance to find a bargain!
The four of you had never seen the ocean before, so this was a wonderful adventure! We were lucky to have great weather the entire time we were in Florida. Ya'll had a blast and loved every minute of your time at the beach. Daddy and I couldn't get enough of seeing your excitement and awe! I took over 500 pictures of you guys over the course of the week - thank goodness for digital cameras!
By the end of the week, we were all ready to get back home to our own beds. Carter, you really missed Sasha and couldn't wait to go pick her up! I am so grateful that we were able to get away for a little while and let you have a "real" summer vacation. It was a fabulous trip and I can't wait to take you back again some day!
Love,
Mommy
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment