Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Funny Boy


Carter Daniel,

You are so funny! You make me laugh every day. This morning, after your bath, I handed you your clothes and told you to get dressed. You came and found me a few minutes later, still wrapped in your towel.
You said, "Mommy, I need some help.
I can't get dressed because my hands are too soft."

Raisin-fingers are the pits, aren't they, little buddy?

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chandler!
So funny, I just stumbled across your blog linked on the Blogs for a Cause blog! I don't know if you remember me but I worked with you in ATL many years ago! I can't believe how big Tori is! She was just a peanut when I knew her! You have a beautiful family!

I have been married for 5 years and have a 3 yo son. We are looking into adoption for our second child as I have been having some fertility issues.

Take Care,
Ryane

Denise said...

so glad I found your blog! I love it! I have to go rescue bob the tomato now...