Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Something to be Happy About


My little Tori-girl,

There's one thing about our new President that makes me very, very happy. Though I disagree with him on many issues, my heart is smiling today, because ~ all politics aside ~ his success makes me so proud for YOU. That man is living, breathing proof that you, my sweet girl, can do ANYTHING. Whether you grow up to be the President, or a teacher, or just a Mama like me, I am so glad that we live in a day and age where humble beginnings and, more importantly, the color of your skin can't stop you from achieving your dreams.

Philippians 4:13 says, "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me." Keep those words in your heart, okay? Claim that truth every day of your life. God is good, Tori, and I can't wait to watch as His plans unfold for you!
Love,
Mama

".......Sail on, silver girl, sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way......"
~Bridge Over Troubled Waters

No comments: