
Dear Jackson,
I have to admit that sometimes I wonder how much you kids are understanding and absorbing from church. I know you enjoy Sunday School and Awana, but I wasn’t really sure how much you actually gleaned from the lessons. Then, the other day, you brought Daddy your Bible and showed him this little essay you wrote in the journal pages at the back of the book. Nobody asked you to do this - the idea was completely your own. Based upon what you wrote, I think we can rest assured that things are “clicking” with you and God is working mighty things inside your little heart.
Love,
Mommy
(all spelling and punctuation – or lack thereof – have been copied exactly as you wrote them)
I will try my best to obae the 10 commamets. If I brake a commamet I must pray to god. And he should forgev me for what I just did. I will try my best not to do it again. But If I do I will pray to god. So he can forgive me. So evry time I break a commamet I should pray to god and I will be forgived. But if I forgit to pray I will look in this book.
If someone is being bad, should someone pray for them? Yes! And when they do it does god love him or her? Yes! God never hates someone. And the person that did it should pray for there sins. If I did something bad I would pray for what I did. And I would be so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry and I would be a little sad. But god will still love me a lot. And I will to. I would say to god: god can you help me to be a better kid so I can be good. And I think he would say shor [sure]. And he would say yes not now or I have something better.
I have to admit that sometimes I wonder how much you kids are understanding and absorbing from church. I know you enjoy Sunday School and Awana, but I wasn’t really sure how much you actually gleaned from the lessons. Then, the other day, you brought Daddy your Bible and showed him this little essay you wrote in the journal pages at the back of the book. Nobody asked you to do this - the idea was completely your own. Based upon what you wrote, I think we can rest assured that things are “clicking” with you and God is working mighty things inside your little heart.
Love,
Mommy
(all spelling and punctuation – or lack thereof – have been copied exactly as you wrote them)
I will try my best to obae the 10 commamets. If I brake a commamet I must pray to god. And he should forgev me for what I just did. I will try my best not to do it again. But If I do I will pray to god. So he can forgive me. So evry time I break a commamet I should pray to god and I will be forgived. But if I forgit to pray I will look in this book.
If someone is being bad, should someone pray for them? Yes! And when they do it does god love him or her? Yes! God never hates someone. And the person that did it should pray for there sins. If I did something bad I would pray for what I did. And I would be so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry and I would be a little sad. But god will still love me a lot. And I will to. I would say to god: god can you help me to be a better kid so I can be good. And I think he would say shor [sure]. And he would say yes not now or I have something better.
1 comment:
I'm so thankful to have a "preacher" in the family! Jackson, continue to study His Word and spread His message of Love to others! I love you!
-Daddy
Post a Comment