Sunday, March 8, 2009

Living Right

Dear Davis,
You had a pretty awesome weekend.
On Saturday morning, your team won first place in the Awana Games........

....that afternoon, you got a new piano.....

(courtesy of two VERY sweet ladies who love you VERY much)


.....and today, your Grandmother B gifted you a session with Mr. Chris, the gardening "coach." He helped you prep that nice, big garden you've been wanting for so long. A long day's work resulted in a 1,000 square foot area that is tilled, turned and ready to be planted!


So Mister, all I can say is ~
You must be living right!
But remember,
as Luke 12:48 says,
"......From everyone who has been given much,
much will be demanded;
and from the one who has been entrusted with much,
much more will be asked."
I see lots of weeding and piano lessons in your future -
but I know you'll make us proud!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Davis! I'm sure your Uncle Chris could help you on that piano as well...that was his thing as a young man, too. We need to get our piano tuned and you guys and duet for us!

love
karinna