One Friday in November, we took our first "official" homeschool field trip. We trekked down to Atlanta for Homeschool Day at the zoo. It was a perfect day to be outside - sunshine and a high of about 68. We were fortunate to catch the animals on a day when almost all of them were very active - I think even they loved the weather!
I printed up "log sheets" for you guys to complete as we toured each exhibit, recording the appearance, habitat and diet of each animal. When we got home, we compiled them into a scrapbook. Now we have a neat way to remember all that we learned about the animals during our fun day at the zoo! I sure had fun spending the day with you three boys ~ only thing that would have made the day better is if Daddy and Tori could have been there with us, too!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment