Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

My fab four,


Thanks for making this Mother's Day so special for me. I will always treasure the cards and gifts you made and so proudly presented to me before I got out of bed this morning. Davis, you were so sweet to spend the $5 you earned at Sunday school today (a reward from your teacher for memorizing and reciting the books of the Bible!) to buy roses for B, Valerie and me. The look on your face when you came around the corner with your arms full of flowers was priceless. Some little lady is going to be very lucky to marry you some day! ;~)



A lot of special ladies helped to make me the mom I am today. I am so thankful for my "B" -- the best mama a girl could ask for. Everything good in me came from her, and I love her for it! I am also grateful for Bogie, the best "second mama" a girl could ask for! I appreciate Baba, too, for being a wonderful mother-in-law to me, a loving grandmother to my kids and a great mom to the man I love. Though you guys didn't get the chance to know them, your great-grandmas Edna and June-bug were incredible ladies, too. I can't wait to see them again on the other side!


My sweet Fab Four, I really appreciate the love that you showed me today. I love being your mama, and I love ya'll very much!

Love, Mommy

No comments: