".....Dear friends,
since God so loved us,

we also ought to love one another.

No one has ever seen God;

but if we love one another,

God lives in us and His love is made complete in us."
~1 John 4:11-12
My little love-bugs,
With Valentine's Day fast approaching, we've been working on a little project. In addition to making valentines for your friends at school, we decided to also make cards for the folks who live at the retirement home where Baba works. Our exercise in showing love to others also ended up being a lesson on patience and perseverance, as we sort of underestimated the time and energy it would take to make 180 home-made valentines! Thanks for sticking with the task until we finally reached our goal. I think they're going to love them!
I love you!
Mommy
2 comments:
I am soooo proud of all you guys! Giving your time in love is an act of worship and God will NEVER forget what you did! Mommy, what a great and generous idea! I love all of you as much as I can!
What a wonderful Valentines gesture! How nice it was to give your time to those who need it most!
Post a Comment