Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thoughts on Motherhood

"I thank my God each time I remember you...."

~Philippians 1:3

My fabulous foursome,

From the time I was a little girl, my greatest ambition was to be a mother. It's not "cool" to say that when you are growing up, though. No one is impressed by aspirations of rocking babies or wiping noses, it seems! So instead, like everyone else, I made plans for a big career. When I was eight, I wanted to be an astronaut. At age twelve, being a veterinarian seeming like the right thing for me. In college, I started out studying to be a teacher.

But in my heart, I ALWAYS wanted to be a Mama.

Thankfully, our Heavenly Father created the perfect occupation for me.

Being your mom is just what I was meant to do ~ and just what I had hoped to be.

Thanks for making my dreams come true, little ones.

You are my greatest reward!

Love,

Mommy

2 comments:

Karl said...

And you are the bestest mama in the universe! I love you and I am so very proud of all you have done! Forever and ever, amen.....another day in paradise...and all that...:0)

karinna jean said...

Happy Mother's Day! You set a great example for us "new" moms.

Ezra says- Happy Mother's Day Godmommy!